My Bookshelf

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Harry Potter Travel Posters

A brilliant friend of mine (@lucymaymaxwell) tweeted me while I was away about this fantastic art project done by blogger Caroline Hadilaksono. She describes herself as 'practicing the alchemy of story-telling through design, illustration, & words' and I've got to say, her stuff is great. As a massive Potter fan, I was subsumed in geeky pleasure when my friend sent me through the link for her recent take on the Harry Potter world and couldn't not blog about it.

I won't tell you everything about it on here as you should really go and have a look at her poster designs yourselves and read what she has to say about them. Obviously, though, for you to go and have a look I have to say something... the premise is essentially 'the wizarding world as a travel destination'. Seriously brilliant. Check out 
http://www.hadilaksono.com/harry-potter-travel-posters
image from Harry Potter travel posters group

No comments:

Post a Comment