My Bookshelf

Friday 21 December 2012

Day 21: Daddy, My Daddy!


I am finally officially on holiday and after the most awful week at work, it couldn't have come at a better time (except, maybe, two weeks early...). Anyway, my first day of the Christmas holidays means one thing - complete and utter laziness. As a result, you will have to put up with my appropriately lazy blog post. Following a long tiring day of watching four Christmassy films back to back and tackling a thousand-piece jigsaw, I was inspired to share one of the most classic scenes ever in British film. Even if you haven't seen the adaptation of the classic children's book The Railway Children you will know this scene. At least I hope you will because otherwise you'll both have the ending spoilt and more worryingly for me, the title of this post will seem extremely odd... you  better get watching then! Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment